Subscription purchases made through Apple's App Store work slightly differently from subscriptions purchased on the website application. Here are the basics.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. StudyBlue Pro offers 1, 6 and 12-month auto-renewing subscriptions at USD $18.99, $59.99 and $79.99.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can find instructions on cancelling App Store subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
To cancel a subscription that isn't from the App Store, check out: https://help.studyblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/222579848-How-do-I-cancel-my-subscription-
More Resources (click or tap to view):
Terms of Service (including information about recurring subscriptions)
Keywords: Apple iTunes App Store iPhone iPad iOS