Here’s an amazing bit of news for you!
As part of Chegg, StudyBlue is committed to bringing you a super-awesome suite of innovative study tools. In keeping with this goal, as of August 13, 2018, StudyBlue Pro is history.
Yes, StudyBlue is now a free service so we can reach out to and help more students than ever!
From now on, you have access to 500 million crowd-sourced study materials and curated study guides - for free.
So go ahead, log in to your account. Access all that study goodness - and then go tell your squad about it. Because good news deserves to be shared!
StudyBlue Free FAQs
Why is StudyBlue now free?
- As part of our commitment to bringing you a super-awesome suite of innovative study tools, StudyBlue is now a free service so we can reach out to and help more students than ever.
Can I get a refund for my subscription?
- When StudyBlue became free, we communicated through email with all active Pro subscribers and offered pro-rated refunds during the refund period between August 13, 2018 - September 30, 2018.
Apart from making StudyBlue free, are you changing anything else?
Absolutely! So strap in for an even better experience - and check out these upgrades:
- That annoying flashcard blur? Boom! We just got rid of it.
- Search Q & A (formerly Homework Help) as many times as you like.
- Star cards, print them, export them - study the way you study best!
More fun features coming your way soon. We’ll keep you posted.
If StudyBlue is free for all, does that mean all my work and information is now available to everyone?
- Certainly not! We respect your privacy. There will be no changes to the way your personal information is stored and protected.
- If you have private study materials, they also remain private.
Where are my Textbook Solutions books?
- StudyBlue Textbook Solutions is being replaced by the powerful Chegg Textbook Solutions. With this, you get to access more than 9,000 titles right away! Check it out!
For more help, reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com