StudyBlue Free FAQs
Why is StudyBlue now free?
- As part of our commitment to bringing you a super-awesome suite of innovative study tools, StudyBlue is now a free service so we can reach out to and help more students than ever.
Do I get my money back for my subscription?
- If you had an active StudyBlue Pro subscription on August 13, 2018, you are eligible for a pro-rated refund. To request your refund, just make sure you log in to your StudyBlue account on or before September 30, 2018.
- No worries! Reach out to us on or before September 30, 2018, and we’ll take care of that refund for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to your StudyBlue account to chat.
- That annoying flashcard blur? Boom! We just got rid of it.
- Search Homework Help as many times as you like.
- Star cards, print them, export them - study the way you study best!
- Certainly not! We respect your privacy. There will be no changes to the way your personal information is stored and protected.
Where are my Textbook Solutions books?
- StudyBlue Textbook Solutions is being replaced by the powerful Chegg Textbook Solutions. With this, you get to access more than 9,000 titles right away!
For more help, reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com or
chat live with us on the website, www.studyblue.com.