Studying your flashcards while not connected to the internet requires a little preparation to ensure everything is available when you need it.
Download Your Decks
The first step is to connect to the internet and download all the materials you want to study while not connected to the internet.
- Open a deck and click the download icon.
- TIP: The icon will be BLACK if the deck is available for download or BLUE if it's already been downloaded to your device.
Now, you can disconnect from the internet and study away!
Important Things to Remember
- Even if you're studying offline, the app needs to know who you are. So, after you download your materials, let the app run in the background on the Profile page.
- If you completely close the app and open it at a later time, you'll likely see this message. You'll need to connect to the internet again to sync to your user account.
- The same is true if you downloaded decks and see a blank profile page like this. You'll need to connect to the internet again, sync your account and let the app run in the background on the Profile page after you disconnect from the internet.
If you need further help with studying offline, definitely email us at email@example.com and the team can assist you.